Well, I have several things to say about "friends". A friend of mine put up a post on another site about friends and people talking about people, and got me thinking. so, here's my thoughts on friends.
First, the question or statement was said that friends share. Friends tell friends what's going on. Or something along those lines. My thought, and your feedback would be highly appreciated, is that friends share, but not with everyone. I share some things with my friend Sarah that I don't share with Liz. And I share some things with Liz that I don't share with Sarah. And I share some things with Stephy that I don't share with either one! I think some people don't understand that people don't share everything with everyone, and that's where a lot of problems come from. Also, because some friends don't share everything with everyone, I don't ask questions. I know that doesn't make complete sense. So, I'll try and explain it. If I share something with Liz and Sarah, on 2 separate occasions, I don't really expect the 2 to have a conversation about it. Because it might come out different to both people. I don't know how all to explain that, but that's the best I can do right now.
So, to sum it all up, in my opinion, friends don't always share. And if they don't share with me, that's fine. Things don't get shared with me anyways, and that's just fine, cos i find the less i know, the better for me!! =)
There's more to this, but due to circumstances, I'll have to post more later.
Please comment and give feedback. It's appreciated!
Outreach
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment