The Mystic and Kryten from MysticsKryten...I'll post more later about exactly who the two are. Just thought I would show ya'll who exactly they are... Well, here we are again. More now about the Mystic and Kryten.
Mystic is the Border Collie that my husband wanted. Now, there is a story behind getting her. I didn't want this dog. He was looking online for dogs. I saw a cute lil jack russell. He wanted this goofy looking dog. I unfortunately don't have the first picture of her, but she looked goofy in my opinion. He found her from a shelter, and they would often take some of the dogs to a farmers market. So, he e-mailed those in charge, and requested for them to take this goofy looking dog. We also had to fill out an application to get her! So, the day comes, we go look at this dog, and Matthew loved her. So, during the course of trying to get a dog, we also have to go through a "house inspection" to make sure we do have a "dog friendly" place. Matthew is as nervous as Idk what, and I was kinda nervous. I wanted to make sure we really got this dog! So, the time comes. The inspector lady comes with the dog, takes a look around, and decides we do have a dog friendly place, and that this dog is really wanted, and will be well taken care of. So, we got the dog!!! Now, I don't exactly know where the name Mystic came from, but Matthew chose it. I liked it, so we went with it, and she is now known as "Sticky."
Kryten. How do I explain Kryten? Well, Matthew was into Red Dwarf. Kryten was the sanitary droid who did the cleaning, washing, ironing. He was programmed to serve. He is also my favorite Dwarfer. I think. I am also a big fan of Lister. lol. I wont get into all that.
So, since Kryten was the sanitaryness of them all, and cleaned up after everyone, and since i was always cleaning up after Stick, I felt like her Kryten!! lol. So stuck the two together, and there ya get the MysticsKryten.


0 comments:
Post a Comment