IT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!! NOW we can have a white chritamiss. lol. It was great fun at work today (ok....so not really) but I was able to sit and watch the snow fall. It is so pretty...I eventually took a break and went out to take pics! i'll try and figure out how to get them up here. But, it was just beautifull. I tell you. Some years i HATE the snow, right now i'm LOVIN" IT!!! sounds like mcDo's. lol. Until I have to drive out in it! PRAY FOR ME!!! lol. well, Just thought i would let ya'll know about the snow. and if anyone reads this....let me know. sheesh. sometimes i feel like i'm talking to me. not like that's anything new, but for crying out loud, say 'ello for pete's sake! sonia
Outreach
10 years ago

2 comments:
snow snow go away
dont come again ever again
lol
this is sarah btw
o and "ello for Pete's sake"
Post a Comment