This is just a blog of me writing. Nothing really in particular, henceforth, no title. I guess I could just call it an update, but for pete's sake, that aint the best title in the world.
So, and update on me. I guess the newest and biggest news, I've been thrown into retirement and such a young age. JUST KIDDING!!! haahaa. I crack me up. Actually, we had a "company wide meeting" the other day, all for some big-wig from head quarters come tell us our office here has closed. effective NOW. so yeah. No more job for me. So I'm saying it's more like retirement. however, really really really old people retire, and since i'm not THAT old, (i'm just old...) And you get paid when you retire, and that aint entirely happening, gotta go out and find me some kinda job. for crying out loud!
What else is new...Mothers day was yesterday. I got the BEST mom in the whole world. And i spent the day with her. Went to a really nice supper and enjoyed all kinds of fat and calories. YUM!!! what is food with out fats and calories!??? nasty.
well, I think that's about it for now. Hope ya'll are enjoyin' life.
Sonia
that's all I have
Outreach
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment