So, I finally have some tunes ya'll can enjoy. So far, these are just a few of my favorites. That I could think of at this time. I know there are more, so just calm down! Relax. It'll all be ok. And if there are any request... Just let me know. But I'm still not all that sure if anyone actually looks at this thing...
Sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

4 comments:
hey sonia! love ur music!! put more songs on...plz...k well love ya
Hey nice music....you will have to show me how to do that....is this being posted???I can't figure this thing out....ahhhhh
liz... i'd put on more songs. but i need help in adding them. naya... it's easy to add songs... i'll show you. and it's being posted. =) i'll show you that too. it takes time, cos it took me time. but if i can figure it out, i'm sure you can! lol
Post a Comment