Friday, August 22, 2008

The Fair

Aiight. So for the fair being one of the kakiest fairs I've ever seen, I had a good time tonight. The youth went to the fair, and I was privilaged to join. lol. (being the young person that I am... lol.)
We met up, and it was group night or whatever, car load night, something... a group discount for all the people that we had. So, we got in cheap, and got wristbands for CHEAP! Cheaper than the price of a regular ticket. Which was NICE. Although, I am not a fan of "carni-rides" I rode a few and laughed like there was NO tomorrow.

So we go in, get instructions of everything, and head out to the fair. First ride us girls found was tilt-o-whirl... Steph, Liz and I all rode this thing together. It's one of those that spins around in some little bubble looking cage type of thing. I laughed HARD! So, we decided to go again. However, we want to split up now, but, by the time we got back in line, and got on, only Liz got to go alone, and I rode with steph. That stupid thing spinned and spinned and spinned. It was insane. Then I had to leave and get Flaca from work.

When we got back, we found the other kids, and rode some more rides. I think the next one we went on was Tornado. And I video'd that one. I'll get it up soon... (lol... right along with my LA pictures... lol) I laughed so hard on that one.

Then it was off to Gravitron. CRAZY. Flaca sat this one out, I rode it. So, I got the genious idea to call her. So, she listened to us in the ride. I laughed so hard my face cheeks hurt!!! Gravitron is one of those stupid spinny rides where gravity takes over, and you get pressed up against the wall!! And it's all enclosed... So i'm on the inside laughing and telling flaca how my cheeks hurt, she's on the outside asking which ones... dork. lol. Then it was back to tilt-o-whirl, then the kids rode bumper cars, and then we rode some other ride that I dont remember. GAR! (Sarah - Naya... wanna help with this one?) and then we left. had GREAT fun!! at some fair that i said was kaks. lol. i guess that's what i get... lol

then off to get food. How one could eat after all that spinning, I have no idea. But soup and salad was a good choice. And a shirly temple of course. Now watching what i consider the cutest baby on earth. At least until mine get here, which only God knows when on that one. lol.

Well, that concludes me night. Hope ya'll enjoyed....And have a good night!

Sonia
that's all i have

4 comments:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

Wipe-Out was the ride.
Yes it was a good time.
Can you send me all the pictures you took?

Princess Sarah said...

yes wipe-out. and iwanted 2 go on it again 2nite and it was down. so i was mad.

face cheeks
that is hilarious.
lol

Anonymous said...

I hate carni-rides. I'm too chicken but it sounds like y'all had fun... and that is what counts.. right?
he he

MysticsKryten said...

Naya - Why couldn't I ever remember that?!?! sheesh. yeah. i'll send you pics. but i've been begged not to send you some.....

Sarah - Wipe-out. sheesh. That ride was CRAZY! as much as i hate those stupid things. the vids of riding those stupid things were dumb. stupid. sammy told me i should have video'd gravitron w/e that ride was. i told him i couldn't cos i was on the phone with you. lol. telling you of me face cheeks.. lol.

Ellie - i hate stupid spinny rides. you wouldn't know it the way i rode those stupid rides! lol. we had GREAT fun!!