SNOW!!! Great white cold stuff. I think this could be considered the first snow of the "season". nevermind the fact that we had some earlier in like October or something, but this is great stuff. For now. Ask me again at the end of january, and i'll hate the stuff. lol. But as I walked out side from church tonight (which was a good service btw....) there was glorious white stuff falling from the sky. I just hope it's gone long enough for me to drive to and from work tomorrow night. I got 4-wheel drive... But I've never had such a big truck to drive around before in this stuff.
Well, just thought i'de share with those of you not here about the great white stuff falling from the sky!
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

4 comments:
Exactly what in the world was this blog all about??? Snow I'm sure but I don't read that language.
it was about snow and last night's service. i did write it in english but some how it got translated to a language unknown to me, and apparently you. i'll take care of it when i can... i can't do anything about it on this computer. =(
just paste it to wordpad and u can read it...
anyway
no more white stuff! yucky!!!!!!
lol
it is pretty. but somewhere else. not here. lol
uhhh...
and yah thats all lol
K. So i THINK it's fixed naya... let me know since to me it looks normal on the laptop, but at work it looked odd. however, i am not going to drive all the way out there to see if it's normal. lol.
Post a Comment