Hey guys. It's me - Sonia.
Just wanna update really quick. Since its like after 2 in the am... and i think i need to go to bed soon. lol. kinda early for me, but yeah. on to the reason why....
Tomorrow and friday is the all reno radio blood drive. considering i am now able to go donate, i'm headed down there tomorrow to give blood!! YAY!! so much fun. i know... i'm crazy.
Oh wow. Sorry, and i know you can't tell. but i totally took a lil' break there, and forgot to write. so, i know i'm going to the blood drive, and i have plans on having it recorded, so keep checking for updates, and it will be posted!!
hope ya'll have a good night.
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

2 comments:
Don't you know the proverb "Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise?" :) Ha Ha! No wonder you're not an early bird, if you're still awake at 2 am. :) Good for you giving blood ... I've only donated a couple times, and the last time I fainted/passed out, they say it's because I'm border-line anemic... anyway, I've been too scared to give blood since then... but I do feel it's a good thing so maybe I should try to get up the courage to go again in the future. Have a great day!
Rhonda - good to hear from you. I have heard that proverb before, but, alas, it is something i dont grasp. lol. as for donating, i dont blame you for not going. if that happened to me, i would be very scurred of going to donate. however, i have a lovely time, so i go everytime i can! well, once again its past 2, and i need lots of sleep!
love ya!
sonia
Post a Comment