Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hey ya'll. It's me - Sonia.

It's been awhile... but I can explain. I got a new phone (YAY ME!) and with it I upgraded my plan to have internet, so I have been able to check my email and read some blogs from the phone, so I havn't really been at a "real" computer for awhile. And when I have, it's been at work, which is blocking me from logging in. Thank you to the corp. office which nicely blocks that. lol. jk. So, Yeah. That's why no post. SO - sit back, get comfy, we are in for a long ride....

2 weeks ago (i think it was) I went back to Arroyo to visit family and friends. And thanks guys, that trip was a BLAST!!! I dont think i really did ANY thing? But i had so much fun. Meeting up with the youth for a party in a-town was fun... altho eric, your a LOSER! your pecs dont mean more than me!!! YOU SHOULDA CAME!!! lol. jk. love you. Cat, your acting is memorable. See, we played some game, i guess like pictionary, and we had to draw what we picked, the team had to guess. then we had to act the card thingy we drew. i think it all came from a game called guestures? jon? mali? care to help this old lady remember the game? Then, we stood outside and talked half the night. Jon, mali, you guys are the best!!! me love you lots!!!


Saturday i met up with mali and we went to port san luis (i guess that's the name.. i have no idea...) and hung out. Took some pictures, which i will now share with you.

This is on the pier. for those of you that dont know, these sea animals (barking animals...idr the name...lol) get up on the pier to hang out. they block off where they go, cos they bite, and Lord knows I dont need to get bit by these things. i think it would hurt more than the dogs bite, and that HURTS!!! and mali and i took some pics... i'll share that now.....

For those that dont' know... Mali is my best friend in the whole world. i love her to pieces. we met when we were kids.. i think 16. there are people in the world that you just "click" with, not really working on a friendship, but it's just there. mali is that person. we just clicked. crazy, hyper, and fun would explain it all. and we never questioned anything. we could (and do) go for a long time with out talking, but still knowing i still love her, and she still loves me.

While there at port san luis i got the beanie i have waited forever for. here is mali with me beanie....


Then saturday night, i went to cat's house. Eric was there and they were playing some games. then we hung out, and at 1 in the morning we decided to go to pismo. like IDIOTS!! but it was GREAT FUN! we took some pictures there too.... I will share those now...

So, that's what i have been up to. I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! CANT WAIT TO GO VISIT YA'LL AGAIN!! looks like july maybe? so be home, and yada yada yada. lol.
Well, after that... things happened in life, that i really dont wanna share, but i will. I only hesitate cos it was a hard thing for me, but since this is my blog, for me... i'm going to write this.
Shortly after i got home, my dog had a stroke. who knew dogs could have strokes. i had no idea. i think it was a sunday night. monday she walked like she was drunk, dizzy and had major issues. she kept falling over nothing. NOT normal for my dog. so i took her to the vet. and it was hard hearing what was going on with her. i was NOT a happy camper that day. but, oh well. i found out it looks way scarier than what it really is. so all last week, she has not been herself. and if you know my dog, it's been kinda sad. she's a goof ball. she walks around with her stuffed duck just quacking it. just walking around. and i tell her something, and she would quack the duck (it's kinda like a squeaky toy thing) she was alot of fun. till she had a stroke. it has really calmed her down this past week. not the dog i am used to. it's been tough around here with her like this. so, yeah.
Well, ya'll, i think your finally totally caught up to date in sonia-land. oh just kidding. I am leaving tomorrow for on course!!! i can hardly wait. i debated for a long time about going. i did wanna go... i didn't wanna go. but finally, i decided why not. and now i'm really glad i decided to go. i hope it's DRAMA FREE! drama gives me grey hair, and i am WAY TO YOUNG FOR THAT!! sheesh.
well ya'll. NOW your updated in the life of sonia. hope you have a good rest of your week!!!
sonia
that's all i have

1 comments:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

Wow, I think you have been reading my blog too much, it is rubbing off on you, this long writing.haha