Here is me and "papa" otherwise known as Elder Prickett. I love this man!!! and again here is me with his lovely wife "mimi". It was just a joy to see them yesterday!! I went to church with my mum. Spent a lovely day with her, and she really enjoyed her weekend. Just to bad I couldn't be with both my mom's, but I didn't forget you! Janice, you are the BEST mother-in-law anyone could ever ask for!!! I love you to pieces!!!
However, at church yesterday, I missed my really good friend Becky as her family has been sick. I'm sure it's a tough ordeal when you have a tribe trying to get the sickness out. So Becky - you were missed. By me. and caleb!! he's getting so big!!! can't wait to see him mutton-bust in the rodeo!!! next year!??? awesome! and of course the rest of your family. missed all y'all.
Well, I hope ya'll had a good mother's day!
Sonia
that's all i have

3 comments:
OH NO!
Am I going to be gone for the Rodeo???????? :(:(
So am I part of the masses that visit your blog???? lol
Wowsers!!! I have not seen the Pricketts since I don't know how long... lol like 5 years? they look good! and yes they are great people I have nothing but good memories from them!
Luv ya girl...
Me 8^)
Naya - I dont know if you'll be gone. it's like the 18th - 17th. So if your gone during that time, then i guess you'll miss it which would be MAJOR KAKS! we all know how we love the rodeo!!!
Wendy - I guess you are part of the masses. I didn't know you came to sonia-land. glad to see you around this part of the country!! lol. And trust me when i tell you, seeing papa and mimi was the ALMOST the best part of my mother's day weekend. Spending mother's day with my mum was just awesome since i dont get to really do that much. but papa and mimi are such awesome people.
Post a Comment