Sunday, May 17, 2009

In Tennessee

Hay guys. It's me - Sonia.

Just saying hay. I'm currently in Kelso TN. I think the population is about 12, but what do I know? I feel like i'm out in MAJOR boonieville. Y'all have no idea how country i feel right now being way out here in the middle of NOWHERE. i dont even know if santa clause can find this place!!! lol. jk. But like right now, i'm visiting some of my dad's army friends from way back when. it's been alot of fun.

My trip so far has been awesome. I have been thanking God that i can come out here like this. it's been just a blast so far. mind you, i just left, but i'm sure glad i was able to come.

First - I wanna say a major thank you to liz for taking my family to the airport saturday morning. may God bless you for taking us so early in the morning!!! ur awesome girl!!! , but right now just wanting to say thanks to liz. and to do that i must also say a major thank you to janaya. that girl is just "the best" and i'm telling the "masses" since i told her i would. lol.
I do have notes that i took for everything so far, but right now just wanting to say thank you so the awesome girls in my life.

well, just wanting to get a quick update on here so far. just letting y'all know i'm here, having a blast!! and if you could hear me talk now.... MERCY! i think some southerner got ahold of my tongue. gotta major twang. it's slowly working into like a thicker accent!!! lol.

well, hope ya'll have a good week. i'll try to update more as time goes on, but i dont know where else i will have internet connection.

sonia
that's all i have


3 comments:

Alicia said...

Hi Sonia!!!
I am glad that you're having a Blast!! Enjoy your time with your friends and family.... We miss you already can't wait till you come back so we can hang out okay.... Luv you and your parents... Hi Bro and Sis. Flores we love too....And keep having a great time and have a blast for me too..
Lord Bless, Sis. Alma =)

Rhonda Parker said...

Sounds fun. Enjoy your trip. :) love, Rhonda

MysticsKryten said...

Hola Tia - I am having such a ball. Enjoying the time away with mom and dad. Never know when this'll happen again ya know? having an absolute ball here in TN. however, just ask liz, i do talk funny!! ROFL!!! and yeah. when i come home we'll hang out.

Rhonda - i am just having a blast!! so far this has been one awesome trip!!

love ya!!