Hey guys. It's me - Sonia.
How's it going!?? All is going peachy here. Just sitting here, now thinking it's time to sleep!! me like to sleep!! that is fo sho!!
However, just thought I'de give ya'll a update about sonia-land. ummm.... there's no update!! hahaha.
I did go to farmers market the other night. heard some karaoke. that was funny. some girls kept singing taylor swift songs, and not doing the best job... but it was funny. they kept just singing, and i was thinking, i bet they do this in front of their mirror at home, and you could tell what parts they liked the best, and which had a lil problem. poor things. it made for somewhat good entertainement.
have not yet made it to the rodeo. however, never fear, i will. =o) not much else is planned for this week. except maybe a little bit more work as there are a few more tournaments in town and i think some competition and of course the rodeo. that's bringing a little business to work, but mostly the tournaments for next weekend. it's quite busy next weekend. =o)
well, i think that's about it kids. have awesome church!!! cos God is awesome, and deserves it all!!!!
sonia
that's all i have

1 comments:
You always open your posts with "Hey guys, its me, Sonia" Ummmmmm who else would it be dear? This is your blog is it not????
Haha
SO now you need to make a post and pictures of your rodeo since I didn't get to go, Again! I had funner tho, I was on vacation. Hahahahahah
Post a Comment