Hey guys. It's me - Sonia.
And I have a few questions for you silly people. Who out there is doing a snow dance?!?!?!?!!? You seriously need to be prayed for!!! This stuff should only be here at the end of December for Christmas. NOT now for crying out loud. UGH!!! lol. i'm only kidding... kinda. I can't stand the stuff. At least right now I can't. I guess I'm kinda awkward about snow... sometimes I like it, but most times, I can't stand it. And I am currently not liking it. Not before Thanksgiving. So, whoever knows a "stop the snow dance" please hurry up and do it!!! I know there are some people out there that like it, as they texted me just today enjoying the snow. I can't help it, these people are crazy, but what can I do!?? So, with that said, it's now freezing here in reno. ugh. "operation snow" has begun, and it has seriously disturbed all that was nice and cozy.
Yesterday was a good day in Sonia-Land. I went bowling for the first time in years!! And i did absolutly horrible. I think i'll just continue to play on the wii, and let me tell you, the 2 are WAY different!!! lol. I can do ok on the wii... but as for trying to heave-ho a bowling ball down the lane... i dont know about all that. But, it was still a great time, and I think that's what matters.
Thanksgiving is next week!! yay!!! I THINK this year I may be headed down to Legends to experience all that... I have done the whole "black friday" ordeal, and it was kinda cool, but didn't like having to go to each silly store. I dont really plan on buying anything now, but to be at a mall in the middle of the night, with all the hustle and bustle. I love it. Plus, i will have had Thanksgiving, so the fun can begin!! Just need to make sure I have some Rockstars on hand (the red ones) as I go back to work friday morning. But, being that's it's a "holiday weekend" it shouldn't be too busy. it's a holiday that people spend with their families to begin with. Not go out. So, shopping shouldn't ruin me too bad. lol. long as I have my rockstar i'm good!!
Then after next weekend it's going to be Parade Time!!! woo hoo!!! The parade when i have been in it has been so much fun. People are starting to remember us, as the loud singing group. They all smile, and dance and wave at us. it's such fun. So that's coming up SOON! yeehaw!! I just hope this silly snow is gone by then. =)
Still getting sunday's off. Of which, I still thank God. Right now, it's really a miracle. I'm not sure if my boss lost the hours she can give us, but she usually just has us work them anyways. But, with the things that are going on out there, I'm so thankful I got them off.
Well, I think that's the update for now. Hope ya'll enjoy your weekend!!
Sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

2 comments:
I bet you wish you were enjoying our 80 degree weather we had today. I'm not bragging either, I don't want it! We had a hot summer and for once in my life, I WANT THE COLD ALREADY! Just without the snow. I really don't mind when it snows here, because it melts right away.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure lots of pictures are taken of the parade! Wish I could be there to see! What's the theme this year?
Flaca - I'm so sick of the cold. I think you and i should trade places, and you can come here in this silly coldness.
As for the parade, my camera was dead dead, and i didn't know where my charger was until about 9:30 saturday morning, and didn't have enough time to charge the camera, so i didn't get any pictures for myself. the theme this year was "the nativity" and it was fun!
Post a Comment