Hey ya'll. I just got back from a massive walk. Well, it twernt were all that massive, but I think my calf fell out somewhere. LOL. And no, I dont mean a baby cow. I mean the muscle in me leg. My amiga that I went with will probably never ask me to with her again. She was ready to go really really really really really fast. And this heifer body of mine is just not up for that yet. Sheesh. I did see an old friend from high school. That was cool. So, it's 800 million degrees outside, and I just went walking. And yeah. Just thought I would share that with everyone. And I went out and earned a living today as well. Hope everyone is having a good beginning of summer as I am now starting to. I hope to do lots of exciting things this summer. I hear lakes calling me name, jet skis wanting to be rented, river boats wanting to be rafted, mountains wanting to be explored.....so yeah. I'm really waiting for this. Well, I hope ya'll are ready for summer as I sure am!! Anybody have exciting plans? Please comment....
Sonia
That's all I have
Outreach
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment