Aiight. I know I am an airhead, and I am in need of help. I'm just glad I can admit I'm an airhead. So...on with the "retard sonia" story of the day. And then to begin it all off....I couldn't even spell the title right...Sheesh!!!!
Whilst out earning a living today, we were talking about Michael Jackson. And don't ask why, cos I don't quite rem-ah yes I do. I was singing a Michael Jackson song. I just dont remember which one at this tim-ah yes I do. "you are not alone" and the other girl was singing "i'm starting with the man in the mirror" and so that's where the subject came up today. And so, my boss mentioned the fact that he was cute, or something, and I said something along the lines of him now being white. And I learned he has that skin disease that changes your skin color. At least, thats the best way I know how to describe it. And so, I mentioned I thought he went out and just bleached himself to be white cos that was what he wanted to do. Comes to find out, that's not the story. Imagine that....I was wrong. And it was said that he bleached himself because of the disease. And another person said they didn't believe it because she thought he was taking pills to make himself lighter. And my question to the public is this, are there really pills to change skin color? I said, if there were pills to make you lighter, then there should be pills to make you darker, and if there are such pills why are there tanning booths? Can someone help this poor girl out, cos God knows I need it!!! I guess I could just look it all up, but that would be to much work for me today.
Well, I hope ya'll enjoyed my story. I am gullible, and it aint funny!!! lol. ok. so maybe it is.....
Sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment