Tuesday, June 24, 2008

June 24

It's another day in the life of Sonia. Just updating ya'll in my life. However, still not sure who all reads this thing. hhmmmmm..... Oh well.

Rodeo's here!!! lol. still excited about it all. We had planned on going on Thu. night, but plans got changed cos of $$, and all. I'm still going to finals though, of which i am stoked! the country part of me just comes out during rodeo. so, now since we aint going thu i think we're going to the farmers market. YAY! INDIAN TACOS!!! and a member of the group wants to sing karaoke. should be great fun. of course, i'll have pics.

still out on retirement. my part time job is going well though. at least i have SOMETHing coming in.

we went to the concert again that saturday night to hear neiman ave, larry carter and tyler sullivan. it was good. the only bad thing was the stupid mosqitoes were eating me. but oh well.

continuing from body parts.... all i can say is ouch. if i thought i hurt yesterday, that was NOTHING compared to this morning. it was quite the difficult ordeal to get out of bed. lol. but oh well.

since today is tuesday, that means tomorrow is wednesday. now before you get all excited that i know the days of the week, THIS wednesday is an important day! my lil' brother is coming tomorrow!!! and this is quite exciting. i havn't seen him in awhile. like a year!! it's been about 1 year since i last saw the punk! and so i'm excited he's coming. he lives in another state, a kabillion hours away, (well, not really....) and since i can't travel or anything, it's exciting he's coming here.

that's about it for me today. hope ya'll are enjoying life!
sonia
that's all i have

3 comments:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

I will be at the Rodeo on Saturday, perhaps we will see you. We are going with the Walkers, Jaci and husband and Bro and Sis and one other person as they asked me to buy 5 tickets for them, not sure who the 5th person is though, Pricilla perhaps? But I would think not as she has kids. hmmmm I don't know... guess we will all find out on Saturday. Very nice you finally updated this page. It is about time. I was getting bored of reading the same thing every time. Oh and I finally figured out my password. lol

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

Oh and I will see you at Farmer's Market on Thursday, we go every week. Have to get Travis' motorcycle registered first but perhaps he can do that and I will just meet him at the Market. So text me when you get there and I will let you know if I am there or not. And about the nanny thing, I never dreamed you would ever watch them. How very interesting. Be assured I will call.

MysticsKryten said...

Naya,

I'm so stoked about the Rodeo!!! YEE HAWW!!! lol. Maybe we'll see you there. Where ya'll sittin'? I'm in section 3, almost right across from the chutes! and for farmers market.. read next blog....