Friday, June 27, 2008

Farmers Market

WEll, tonight was the night of Farmers Market. Had great fun. I however did not eat an indian taco. I think I'm just gonna have to break down and make them myself. However, I did eat a funnel cake. which, was awesome! it was QUITE the tasty ordeal. And I think I should throw this in there, that ditzy me forgot the camera in the car, hence... no pics of us at farmers market....and karaoke did not get sung by any one in our group. However, the people that did sing... well, one guy sang like IDK who... totally rocked out. But he didn't look to be that type. Another one wasn't totally on key, or on beat for that matter, but i'm thinking she did the best she could. Some guy sang marvin gaye and he was the winner. So all the winners from all the weeks will compete at the end of August. ought to be interesting! Then after the farmers market we went and hung out at my brothers, went for a walk, and just hung out. Until it got late. We were having great fun, and didn't notice the time going by. Just hanging out talking. I think that's about it for now. Just wanted to update everyone on the fact that I aint got pics of it. =( It'll be ok though, you can get over it!! lol. jk.

Sonia
that's all i have

1 comments:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

Hey, I saw you guys there. Who is going to be the one to talk Richard into moving here. Come on Sonia, get to work. We need him to move here.