So. This is making me mad. oh. k. all is well. Now I can begin.
Awhile back (Something like 2 years ago i think) my "uncle sam" took flaca on a trip to LA. And I wanted a turn (selfish person that i am...lol). So when he told me about a month ago that they were going back, I said I wanted to go, so being the nice people that they are, they let me go. And now, you getta hear about it!!
On the departure day, I woke up at sinful - thirty. (About 4am) to finish making sure i had all i would need. And got ready to go. I was ready by 5. However, my ride had not yet arrived.... So i got on the computer, checked all that needed to be checked, and left my house at about 5:30. Then it was time to eat! YAY! Then we took my aunt to work. Then we were off. Liz fell asleep at some point and time, but i dont know exactly when. I am not sure if sammy fell asleep or not. I feel asleep about right at carson city. All i knew was we pulled into a gas station. I dont remember stopping the car or anything. I woke up about 1 hour later. Went to take a photo, and stupid camera battery was dead! RUDE! i was mad. but i got over it. The ride down was quite uneventful, but i did get some pictures on my phone, and i will post those as soon as i can.
As we neared the LA area, i noticed lots of bridges. I HATE bridges. They scare me. And there were LOTS of cars. I HATE traffic like that. That also scares me. lol. So I asked if there were lots of bridges, and I was told yes, there were lots, and high, and we would be going on them. I decided that was my sleeping cue. So I went back to sleep.
When I woke up awhile later, we were about 10 minutes away from the final destination. Now, we had made a plan for the family. They didn't know who i was, so I was going to go and act. I was going to train a dog. LOL. It was supposed to get me in the house, but the person that answered the door wouldn't let me in. Another person would have. Then the ordeal was that my Uncle Sam was going to call, and they were going to tell him about the dog trainer that was there, and he was going to take it from there. However, plan failed. Went back to the car, and then we just went to the house. It was funny cos after we got there, my grandma didn't know we were coming. So she just kept her eyes closed, and all. When she finally realized it was my uncle sam, it was great! Her eyes got big, and she was in surprise. it was Great! Then we went in to eat. And the lady that answered the door for me hadn't come in yet. After everyone was sitting, she came in, looked at me, and was like, whaaa?!?!?!? it was FUNNY! then the plan was revealed at what we were trying to do. It was funny. I guess it was one of those things that you had to be there. but it was great.
Then off to Tia Nena's. That's where we stayed, and had GREAT fun. However, I'm going to keep you in suspense, and not tell you. Cos i gotta get ready to go and earn my living!
Sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment