I wonder if that is for reals true. If so that is way too cool. That would be so awesome. I think I am going to adopt a lion. If you hear of one let me know. Although a monkey might be better.lol my kids would love it. Probably too much money though. :( Well I loved your video.
Naya - from what i've searched out about this... it is true. There's a whole documentary on this. and I THINK it was barabara walters just did an interview with the 2 guys. so yea. and i'll keep my eyes open for a monkey for your kids... i think i saw one last night at church... OH! it was YOUR kid! lol. i personally want a penguin.. if you see one, let me know!lol
Greetings!
Hay ya'll! It's me - Sonia.
Hoping you enjoy your visit to Sonia-land and hope you come back often. I'm currently trying to get better at posting, but not promising anything. lol. just please leave comments, say hay, w/e, and we'll all be happy!
Blessings!
Sonia
2 comments:
I wonder if that is for reals true. If so that is way too cool. That would be so awesome. I think I am going to adopt a lion. If you hear of one let me know. Although a monkey might be better.lol my kids would love it. Probably too much money though. :(
Well I loved your video.
Naya - from what i've searched out about this... it is true. There's a whole documentary on this. and I THINK it was barabara walters just did an interview with the 2 guys. so yea. and i'll keep my eyes open for a monkey for your kids... i think i saw one last night at church... OH! it was YOUR kid! lol. i personally want a penguin.. if you see one, let me know!lol
Post a Comment