Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Broking Car....

So... Here's the story of not having a car. The story is not yet finished... But it's for the most part done. At any rate, I can let ya'll know the story. (The 1 person from church that reads this and already knows...lol.)

So the other night, (July 13th to be exact) Some friends and I were headed to their house. Driving down the road, we begin to approach an intersection, and some one of the male species decided to make a left turn into oncoming traffic. However, WE were the oncoming traffic. Now, I was not driving...a person who shall remain nameless was driving... (Dont wanna make 'em feel bad ya know....) I immediatly called 911, and was in PAIN. Talked to the nice lady there, and soon, the police, ambulance and firemen were all there. Now, I'm not entirely sure who I talked to, as I panicked & freaked out. Everyone was talking, and moving around, and I couldn't get out of the car. I was sitting "shotgun" and that was where the impact was. Front passanger side. Henceforth, my door got pinned shut. Hence, the panicking and freaking out from yours truly.

So, after being unable to get out of the car, someone opened the door. I think Sammy told me it was the firemen. And I was put on the gurney to enjoy the nice ride to the hospital. The nice EMT men took me. LOL. There I had exrays, cat scans, and all the nice things hospitals do for you. lol. Also gave me pain meds... which I found out LOOPS me out. Of which, keep reading, and I'll soon post about me on vicodine...

So, after all that great fun, I went home. Adjusters are called, and now my car has been considered "a total loss". So now they want the title to the car. However, I bought the car when I lived in Cali, and the title is only God knows where. So I make a trip to the DMV to request a new one. Lo and behold, the car aint titled here. It's showing TEXAS!! I was like WHA??? So I call Cali just for giggles and gufaws... And, thankfully, it's titled there. So for a fun trip, hop on over the Cali border, and WHA?? STILL can't get a duplicate title. "We need a letter from NV showing that it was never titled there" and think that I can get that here where i live??? NO! Gotta go to the State Capital. But of course. So, I travel on down, and get said letter. Make a trip BACK over to Cali, and FINALLY get everything done that I need. Now, my car's title is on its way to me. YAY!!

So, that's the story of me car. Hope ya'll enjoyed.

-Sonia =)

2 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

sounds like a nice crazy trip!
at least it's all done now tho and yay u got a truck :D

MysticsKryten said...

It was a crazy trip. still bruised from the popped vein... however, now, it kinda looks like a hickie... quite the romantic moment!! lol. jk.