Greetings! A few moments, so I will post about me being on vicodin... as promised.
So, after I arrive at the hospital, some nurse gave me some pain killers. STRONG pain killers. and wow. I later found out I was crying and asking for a particular person in my life. They were called, and came down. Had a nice visit with them, but I later found out this person was at home in their pj's!! I had ruined the night. LOL. Not really. But I dont really remember asking for anyone. Except for Liz. Had to make sure she was ok, but I never did see her.
A few days later I took a vicodin. Then I sat at the table talking of things that make NO sense. Such as, nasty tasting toothpaste. Road trips. Tubes of toothpaste. River rafting. Camping. Europe. Yankees. NYC. Rude people. I also told a friend of mine we needed to go on a road trip. To where? oh... just wherever. And I said we should go river rafting. When asked where we should go... I then replied... the river! DUH! like, where else do you go river rafting. Not on the ocean... how could they be so silly. sheesh. riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Another time I had vicodin, I was talking about rupunzel and shakespeare. Somehow, I think it's one of those "had to be there" experiences. And for my own sake, I hope you aint there! It gets very interesting. But, there ya go.
Sonia =)
Outreach
10 years ago

3 comments:
sounds pretty scary! lol.
well i hope u have fun on ur trip!!!
im commenting now. happy?
lol
Who was the person in thier pj's that came to see you?
Sarah-
Me on strong meds is scary. I did have GREAT fun on my trip. I'll post about that SOON! and yes, thanks so much for commenting! me feel all warm and fuzzy inside now..
Naya-
Pastor. guess I kept asking for him, but I dont quite remember all that. lol.
Post a Comment