So.. Sat was the Finals of the Rodeo! It was just an awesome night! I had a good time. First off we had great seats. Not quite straight across from the shute things, but we had a good seat. Got to see everything.. It was awesome! There was some good times done with steer wrestling... calf roping and team roping. Some good bronc riding, and bareback. But as most know, I am a huge fan of barrel racing. And there was a record set in that particular arena for barrels, it was done in 16.99!! Never been done in that arena! that was good. Plus, it was done by an older lady... a grandma!!! If my memory serves me right with that. And then the BULLS!!! and who doesn't like bull riding... well, i dont, but i like watching it! however, i get SO NERVOUS watching them!!! sheesh. one would think i'm the one on such a massive animal!! but nope... aint THAT brave. There was also some mutton buston. that was too cute... lil kids riding sheep is just too cute!! The rodeo clown was a stunt devil as well. so, he was on a motor bike and jumped over a stage coach and 6 horses... it was awesome! i do have a video, and so once i get it figured out as to how to put it on here, i'll do that... and i'll be posting some pics soon on the rodeo.
well, i think that's the most excitement in my life. and it already passed!! sheesh.
I was just kidding... 4th of July is coming up! that's an exciting holiday for me! i am thankful to be here in america. after being overseas, america is a spoiled country! we are spoiled people. but i wont go on about that here. i 'm just a patriotic person. but, i gotta work that day, so i wont be able to hang out in the day, but that night i'm off. which is cool, getta go watch some fireworks. awesome! i really wish i could go to lake tahoe, but i still can't travel yet... 1 more week to go!!! and i just might go to the lake cos i can! see, i can't have "serious altitude changes" yet... since the ear surgery. but i only got 1 more week to go!! SO excited!!
well, i must go and be somewhat domestic. please leave thoughts, comments and suggestions!
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

2 comments:
Okay, so when you go to the lake you must let me know because of course I want to go. But the bad part is the kids in school and all that. Perhpaps they will just have to miss a day. lol
The Rodeo was way cool yes. And I wrote this to tell you something and now I can't remember what I wanted to tell you. grr. I will think of it though later. Finally you have updated at least. ;)
Oh yes, it was about the bull riding. DO you remember the one that got knocked pretty bad. Maybe it was the broncs but anyways he almost got stepped on but somehow the horse missed him. Well anyways Jaci and I were both like all ducking and jerking on that one. It was quite funny.
Post a Comment