"When I was born, I was so shocked I didn't talk for a year and a half" I read this today, and I literally lol'd. Because now, i can't seem to shut up. I remember the shirt that says, "remember the time when you were quiet?" That doesn't quite remind me of me... but it was funny. So, do you talk much? Please respond....
Sonia
that's all I have
Outreach
10 years ago

4 comments:
I used to be so shy and couldn't talk to anyone. Ask Travis, on our first date I didn't talk at all, he asked me a couple questions and I answered and that was that. Now I don't shut up. haha
Naya... "Now I don't shut up." Are we sure that's describing you? I dont seem you talking all THAT much. lol.
I do talk to much. I am trying to do better though. lol
Oh and by the way. Isn't it time to update your page? I am feeling out of your loop on here so you need to get this thing updated and start posting more like me. lol I like to read other peoples life chapters besides my own all the time you know. LOL :)
I guess if you talk too much... what does that say about me?!!?!?? sheesh, i think i talk more than you! and i'll post! have no fear! i just aint got nothin' exciting going on like a road trip.... so yeah.
Post a Comment