Hey!
Just wanna update ya'll on everything. Which aint nothing. I had planned on going to a job fair tomorrow, but alas, plans have changed. Gotta go into work for the hotel for the day. Then off to the job fair... then off to the FARMERS MARKET! yippeee!!! farmers market is such great fun. I've only gotten to go once so far this year. I coulda went another time, but it's just best i didn't go. Not fun to go to things when your quite sleepy, and in a "mood" and so i didn't go.
anything else.... nope. Well, maybe. i think i told ya'll the other day i made my one yearly phone call to an old friend of mine. and it got me kinda in contact with another friend of mine! and lo and behold... it is a small world! i had thought a friend of mine had left the area and moved on to another location on the planet... only to find out, they never did!! and that they knew my dad from about a kabillion years ago! who'da thunk? obviously not me...
been walking. that's about a chore and a half. been going with naya, and since she get's up in the middle of the night (hey... if God wanted me to see the sun rise, He'd have put it in the middle of the day... in the words of mark lowry...) and it's hot already. sheesh. but, it's been great fun. kinda. lol. the preacher preached on sunday that lying is a sin. Like we didn't know that already, but God knows i need reminders of some obvious things. lol.
I can't think of anything else new going on. Hope ya'll enjoy the rest of your day, or evening whenever you may be reading this!
Sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

2 comments:
Okay, now I get it. A nicer word for the word Suck. Oh I hate that word suck for who in the world wants to suck on things it just makes me thing of yucky things.lol So kaks is def better. ha
Naya - I think you got the hint of "kaks". However, I must give credit where credit is due. This is NOT a "Sonia original"... It came from Shane.
Post a Comment