So, tonight we went to the Farmers Market. Now, this is more than just shopping and examining foods of health. There are also some yummy fattening things as well. Such as funnel cake, and the ever so yummy indian tacos. And some crafty things as well. However, the highlight for me would be the "Magic Mic" or w/e it's called... Glorified karaoke.
The karaoke is actually a contest for a special w/e at the end. Tonight was the last night to qualify for a chance at the BIG prize... and I was telling someone (naya....) that she should sing and try to qualify. I mean, come on now. If she gets invited to sing the National Anthem at some huge thing, she's a GOOD singer!! however, she said no. I then told her she was kaks.
She still didn't understand about kaks... kaks: opposite of cool, not good, sucks...=kaks. So i decided naya was uncool in her not singing karaoke. Funny thing is, some girl sang "Because of you" from Kelly Clarkson. She did a good job btw... and naya was singing along with her, and in my opinion, doing a lil' better than the chic up on stage, so i told her she should go!! sheesh. but, again, she told me no. Also, a cute lil grandma got up and sang... I kept telling naya she should go. I thought of going to see if I could sign her up, but she told me if I did, she would sign me up. And God knows I'm not a singer! lol. just dont ask the shower head. It thinks I'm the best singer in the world! lol. jk. So anyways... Naya didn't sing, and some guy won this week. Next week is the grand finale, and so we gotta go!
After the farmers market, we went to eat... had some yummy fattening nachos. (I didn't eat them all though...) and ice cream. Came home, and here I am. Tomorrow going to a job intervew, and prayerfully something happens!! That's it about me day... hope ya'll had a good one!
Sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

3 comments:
sounds like u had fun. Janette saw u btw. Idk if you saw her or not. but yah newayz i only ended up goin to farmers like 3 times. o well. there's always next year. k its late im gettin tired. gotta get up early to go shopping:D love ya
Yeah Farmers Market was fun and no I didn't sing, I for reals get scared. lol
Sarah - Had good times. I did see Janette, but was unsure who she was with, so we just wont go there. And other things... I only went 2 times to the market... so next week will be 3. Hope you had fun shopping.
Naya- that's fine you didn't sing. There's always next year!!
Post a Comment