I guess I'm supposed to update this often... right Naya?
So about my weekend. I ended up working on Saturday during the day. I had other plans, but they kinda got pushed aside in favor of making some $$. Wont complain too much. Then off to watch Naya's kids. Well, kinda. Liz was watching them... I just went out to "help". But we went out to some festivities for Hot August Nights. When I went on Fri night, it wasn't the best in my opinion as we weren't where the cars were really cruising. We were just able to see them... but not cruising... so it was the old cars, with some new. So Saturday night we went down to go into the crowd. However, it was a CROWD since it was the last official night of it... and it was kinda kaks. Couldn't see the cars over the watermelon heads in the way. So we decided we were going to leave. However, we ended up on the other side of the street from the vehicle. And in trying to find a place to cross the street again, we ended up finding a good place to watch the old cars. So we watched them for awhile. Then hunger won out, and it was time to eat. Went off to eat, went back to naya's and got ready for bed.
Sunday was good. AWESOME service Sunday night. Whilst pastor preached it was just awesome. that's the only way to describe it. awesome.
Monday was a long day in the life of Sonia. A childhood friend of mine had a death in their family, and since it was so close to where i live, i took a trip. Up the hill to placerville. Got to see them and that was nice. The circumstances were not the best, but it was good. Took a kabillion years to get there, and it shoulda only been about 1 1/2 - 2 hours. not a kabillion years. Well, whilst i was there, I remembered a friend of mine that used to live in the same one horse town that i used to live in down on the central coast that now lives in placerville. Gave him a call and chit-chatted for awhile. that was nice. Always nice to catch up with old friends... then in citrus heights, called another friend with what i would call my "yearly phone call." I only call her once a year, right around this time every year. I need to keep in touch with these people more often. lol. Then, we left citrus heights and came home. Got home late last night, then up early to go walking.
all i can do is 1 lap naya. Sorry. This chunky girl can't handle all that.... but that's fine. 1 lap is better than nothing. lol. and then i went to the dmv, then off to eat. i need to not do that part of life so much....lol. then off to work! YAY! lol....
However, I do have a few prospects of another job coming up this week, so, God's will be done. Aiight naya. it's updated... happy ??? lol. jk.
hope ya'll enjoy the rest of your week.
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

4 comments:
Well now you have two friends in Citrus Heights whom you can call "once a year." Actually, I'm not much of a phone person - I'd rather see you than talk on the phone, but... I'd rather hear from you on the phone than not at all. Sorry to hear about the death in the family of your friend. Blessings to you...
Very nice...
And if you walk every day you will be able to do the 2 laps soon.
I'm so upset that I missed that service. I started crying when Liz was telling me, just because I was so happy that you guys had one and also because I was upset that I missed it. But I know God will allow it to happen again. Cuz Lord knows I need it.
Rhonda - I'd love to see you! Catch up on everything. MAYBE i'll come over some saturday and we can catch up? Since I know now your just right there....!!
Naya- walking everyday is becoming a chore! sheesh! lol. I think you should walk in the middle of the night... might be easier to go 2 times around... not as hot...
Sarah- The service was awesome. It is too bad you missed it, but I seriously needed it! God is going to do something great i think. Actually, I know. lol. Love and miss you!!
Post a Comment