Friday, August 29, 2008

Rib Cook Off

Yum Yum Yum. That is what I gotta say so far. Tonight we went to the Rib Cook Off. At first, we didn't know if we wanted to eat there. However, I thought it would be kaks to show up, walk around and then leave without eating. And we hadn't been there for very long. So, we decided we were gonna eat. So, we started walking around trying to find a good place.... That really wouldn't be that hard....lol. So, At the very end of the street, they didn't have what i was looking for. So we kept going. I decided to eat at the aussie place. sammy didn't want to... said something about it being kangaroo or something. that kid is way too funny. lol. and liz didn't want anything.... so i got a yummy beef brisket sandwich. it was quite yummy. then i got a awesome corn on the cob. very very very tasty. makes me still feel sorry for all those taste buds not enjoying the yummyness of it all.

well, that's about it. hope ya'll enjoy your holiday.

love ya'll!
sonia
that's all i have

1 comments:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

I have to agree on the corn on the cob. I am not much for corn on the cob usually, it is just not dignified to eat in public but I did eat some down there and it was exceptionally good.
I had some good potato salad down there too
And I may have tried some ribs but the corn was about as uncouth as I was going to get out in public. haha