Go figure.
First off, I wanna thank ya'll for praying for me job situation. I applied at a store and was hired over the phone. It was cool. However, I do know the job is temporary.... But, looks like I'll be able to go to WCC with no major problems. Which is awesome! I'm stoked about that!
So, naturally, I get a job, and another place calls me for an interview. Wouldn't you just imagine. And the one that called aint temporary either.... It coulda been full time too. But I didn't think that was the one for me, as it looked like i woulda worked on Sundays.... Not cool. Plus, it was a casino.... and i'm not sure about casino work... some say it's cool, and some told me i shouldn't work at a casino as you dont get a set schedule. well, welcome to reality sonia... you dont get one in retail either!!! lol. and since that's where i'm at now... yeah. No set schedule for me either... oh well. I still get to go to WCC, rib cook off, (which i hope i can go again....) and the balloons. which i'm stoked for!
well, i think i'm just rambling here not making much sense. lol. so we'll go on to something else....
these kids are funny. Being good mind you, but... they are kids. Currently they are getting clean... to just go get dirty again. lol. but whatever. i told them they were gonna have to get clean again tonight!! it's so hot, i know they are gonna get all sweaty and nasty and dirty cos that's what boys do. i guess. i havn't been one in awhile (lol) so i'm not too sure... but i do know they are kids, and i do know that's what kids do since i'm still one!!! lol. however, yesterday they got rewarded with chuckee cheese. now THAT was funny. Sarah and josh also went. AT first we just had pizza an d just kinda hung out whilst the kids were off being kids. then it was getting close to closing time... and we still had a munch load of coins. so i went off and played some games... as well as josh. i'm not to sure if sarah did or not.... sarah? then it was time to cash in tickets, and get stuff! the boys got exciting great fun toys the have been playing with and using ever since. i'll try and get some photos of them with their loot!
well, it's time to make sure all is still well. havn't heard one in awhile...
love ya'll!
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

3 comments:
i think i probly played one game. lol. but I still had a blast.
:D
love ya!
ur 2 much. lol jk. me still love you!
Glad you got a job and can now join us all at WCC
Post a Comment