So, as promised, here are the pics of one hooligan from chuckee chese. Here's coco with his loot. He's got on an eye patch, and some silly glasses. I think the rest of his loot is candy. And Dallas got the same loot.... the eye patch, and glasses. And he got a ball, that IDK what happened to it. I did have a great fun weekend taking care of these boys, and I hope Naya and Trav were ok with it too... And i only hope the boys don't hate me too much!! Well, I gotta work most of tomorrow, and i gotta get me some beauty sleep!! Hope ya'll enjoyed your weekend!
Love ya'll!!
Sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

4 comments:
i promise Josh gave that ball back. remember we were getting in the car and he threw it at dallas? yah well newayz i had fun. and they don't hate you. u made it fun for them :D and u made it fun for me too. and they definately kept us laughing. :D
I know Josh gave the ball back. they played with it in the pool. after that.... who know's. lol. I hope i made it fun for them! and that naya and travis will allow me the pleasure of once more being entertained by their chillin's.... lol. so yah.
You can have them any time. lol
Thanks bunches
They had a good time and sounds like you spoiled them dreadfully
Glad they were good for you
Naya - I had a blast. It was made possible by sarah helping. And sammy playing with them and using up there energy. THAT was for sure! lol. But, yeah. I'm still waiting for mine... IDK if that was supposed to cure me of wanting kids... but it didn't. Guess we'll have to see what God has in store! love you!
Post a Comment