Now for those who know me... they know I have a shoe fettish. I just can't help it. I need shoes. But then again... doesn't every female?? lol. And after shoe shopping for yet another pair today, I again thank God I'm from America in today's day and age. Just warning... These shoe pictures are kinda gross... Just giving you a warning. lol. But these are apparantly a great thing in Japan (in accordance to the email I received, and no, I did not do any research. Sounded to much like work... lol jk) But still... they are gross.... and with out further ado.....

Outreach
10 years ago








3 comments:
that is so disgusting.
Oh my goodness. I had seen the email of the first shoes, too - but NOT the gross ones. Oh, that is so gross! Thanks for the warning!
Sarah - and we think our feet hurt after walking around the mall in our shoes... lol. can you imagine just putting these things on!?? that would be KAKS! lol
Rhonda - I knew it would be nasty. Just wanted to warn ya'll so yeah. IDK where i was going with this.. lol.
Post a Comment