Up up and away in my beautiful, my beautiful ballOON!!
So, we went to the Hot Air Balloons this morning. It was cool. I guess. However, some party poopers (who shall remain nameless) couldn't handle being awake in the cold. (And yet they say they are always "manly"... hmmmmm). And others couldn't take the cold. Hence, I was left by myself in the mob of people. Good thing I didn't see the king of the purple people eater. I had no one to help fight him off! so i woulda been eaten i'm sure!
Did run into Roland and Tara. And Angela. And steph. And sam, lisa and their chillin's. So, after all the people left me, I was with them for a minute.... i left after the national anthem. Didn't think I should be leavin' the chillin's for so long... So i left and went and had breakfast. Had a cappucino that WIRED me... for about 1 hour. Then, I crashed out. SLept. And after being awake most of yesterday, awake and working all night, then balloons, after 26 hours of being awake... i decided it was SLEEP TIME! I tried to stay awake and play Zelda (the boys have me curious... which is another story) i couldn't take it. I just crashed. and slept for about 4 hours. Now, I just hope i can sleep tonight!
well, that was my excitement of the balloons. Hope ya'll had a good weekend!
Sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

3 comments:
Not many manly men any more in this day and age so if you are looking for one you'd best look long and hard.
I will not put what the deffinition of a real man is but use whats in your head and you should be able to tell what is what. Ha :)
I am sorry I missed the balloons but not sorry I got to sleep in that day. :) But Travis had to go be a manly man and so we didn't go as I couldn't go that early with the kids without my VERY manly man. :)
I'm sorry. Next year I will wear about 3 pairs of socks... I'm surprised I could even walk back to the truck but the more I walked they thawed out lol. So If you're willing to let me, I will make it up to you next year. I promise :D
Naya - I do agree. And after Pastor preaching on "family" for so long awhile back... i've learned about a REAL man... lol... and allow me to tell you, this place is running short on REAL men.
Flaca - your a pain. lol jk. me still love you! so... ur gonna seriously stay the whole time next year?!?!?! if you dont, i will have to be IRKED!! lol. so yeah... look foward to it
Post a Comment