Hey ya'll. It's me - Sonia. Just wanting to stop by and say hay. Not to much going on at this point and time... just wantin' to say hay and what's up?
So, I'm down to 2 jobs... kinda. I do have a third employer for this week... but I did give my two week notice, and I wasn't scheduled to work this week. AT all. Which is kinda weird, but hay... w/e. I found out I'm not the only one with no hours scheduled this week. So, I dont feel so weird. I thought maybe they didn't schedule me cos i was quitting. or w/e, but i'm not the only one, so i dont feel so bad... However, I think one of the managers decided i was bad (for whatever reason... only God knows...) and he had me in the back on saturday from 1130 until another manager told me that was stupid and i shouldn't be back there like that at 7!!! so, from 1130 until 7, i was in the back stock room hanging up clothes. BY ME LONESOME!!! which is KAKS! i did get to come out to the floor very few times to get more hangers. And i talked to a few friends whist out and about on the floor. saw a new friend of mine... who thought i was something else for remembering his name... but i must give you the story first of this kid. He is friends with 2 of me co-workers. and last week, whilst we were all working together, i met him... and he told me his name is froomious bandersnatch. i was like "wha.....???" it was funny. (And no... that is not his real name! lol) however, i did remember this name... It was just to funny not to... and so when i did see him again on saturday, i said something like "well, if it aint froomious bandersnatch" and he says "SOMEONE ACTUALLY REMEMBERS!!!!!!" he was excited about that fact. idk why... but hey. oh well. i thought it was hilar-tothe-ious. I asked him then how to spell froomious.. and he said however i thought it was spelled, that's how you spell it. so if that's not how one would spell froomious, please let me know. lol.
anything else... not really. work is great, and life is grand. as well as it could be i guess. just wanted to say hay, let ya'll know i'm still around... lol, and havn't forgotten about all ya'll!!
hope ya'll have a good one!!
so
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

2 comments:
Thanks flaca for your two cents... problem has been fixed.
Post a Comment