Who knew going to work could be such great fun! I must tell you, I am having an absolute blast there at my new job. I can't wait to get more hours there. I've only worked there 2 days... but, I had so much fun!!! The first day, I just read some things... and did some training. Read about the history of photography... and what not. Friday, I did some more reading which really helped... (it was about the lighting and all) and then she told me to do a shoot of a stuffed animal. She gave me a sheet of poses for the little infants, and that is what i was to do with the stuffed animal. So I did that. She told me I took cute ones. I set up a white bear with snow flakes. It was cute. THEN..... She had an appt come in for a family... and i did the kids with their halloween costumes. A lil' 8 month boy... he was a lil' monkey. He was too cute... and his bro.. (i think he was about 7?) and he was a bee.... of most interest, as he didn't look like a bee to me... but that's fine. I did ok with those too. She told me i did a really good job with those, and i'm really excited!! I can't wait to get back in to work!!!
I think that's it. That's the excitement of my life. Other than I think I should have a birthday today. I was supposed to work, but about 1 hour before i was supposed to go in... a manager called me and said they didn't need me to go in. which was NICE. I like my job, but it's getting to be too much. I was able to enjoy the night at home... havn't done that in a loooooooooooong time. But with 3 current employers, a night home is nice. So, with everyone at home, we got tacos! YUMMY!!! (and just a secret... i made 'em!!!) But, yeah.
that's the excitement of me life at this point and time. hope ya'll have a good rest of your weekend!!
SO
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

4 comments:
That is cool you like your job.
Not everyone has that privilege. Hope it goes well for you. :))
i like my job.
it would just be nice if i could make money without working.
wouldn't be all love that
lol
anyway. sonia- u spilled ur own secret lol :P
i meant
wouldn't we all love that lol
i just noticed i did that...
Ur soooooo lucky ...it sounds like a terrific job....especially since u get 2 wear ur fave colors...black and black....make me proud...
Post a Comment