So, I told ya'll I would tell you when the nice lady from the studio called... and she called today! Left me a vm, and for those that know me... i dont really check those. I'm just to busy... leave a text for crying out loud!! lol. So, i actually listened to the vm, she told me i had the green light from the back ground check... (did we really have to be conserned about that?!?!) and told me she wanted to start training, and to give her a call. However, the funny thing is I got this during lunch. So i waited until i walked out of the store (just felt weird to me calling to set up another job whilst walking through the current one....) and i called... she said she wants me to start ASAP!!! so, praise the Lord, i thought i had a day off just to me tomorrow. Well, that's a joke. Dont know when that'll happen as now i have 3 jobs... however, i am going to be quitting one soon. 2 weeks. from idk when yet as i have to give my notice. thought it would be better to give it more formal than on receipt paper that i just took from a cash register... lol. So, i told ya'll i would be updating you!! Now just pray i get enough sleep, and that i'm actually good at taking pics... i think i do a good job.... but def need the help! PRAY FOR ME!!!
love ya'll!!
(all 3 of you???)
Sonia
Outreach
10 years ago

4 comments:
you'll do fine but i'll still pray for you
:D
Yeah, you! I'm so happy for you... and like I said, of course there was no concern regarding the background check, unless there's some deep dark secret out there nobody knows about. :) Congratulations on the new job ~ I'm sure you'll do great.
Very cool! I hope you can make all the little nice sweet children that hate getting pictures taken smile for you. haha
Sarah - thanks for your prayers. lol
rhonda - you never know what is in my past.... they might find things from back in africa!! lol. jk. that was a great trip!!!
naya - my face is funny enough to make most ppl laugh. lol. jk.
Post a Comment