Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Hey ya'll... it's me - Sonia.

Just wanting to wish you a Felicitous Day of Giving Thanks. (Happy Thanksgiving for you "simple" folk....)

This is one of my most favorite holidays. (I really enjoy quite a few of them...) However, I do love the time to ponder and say thanks. God has been good to me. I'm thankful for the home I have, the jobs I have, and friends. I'm thankful for my Pastor, he's one of the best!! I'm also thankful for his wife... if it wern't for them, I don't know where I'd be. I'm thankful for my parents who raised me right. I'm thankful for friends who are awesome. You guys are the best! I'm not going to mention names in the event i forget someone... lol. But, you guys know who you are... I'm also thankful for my dog. I like her... lol.

Well, I can't think of anything else to write. Hope ya'll enjoyed it as much as I did! Ate some bomb food... (not the typical thanksgiving meal....) but was awesome. and now, i gotta wind down so i can sleep as i have to go out tomorrow and work with the public!! YAY!! lol. shouldn't be too bad. i hope. just pray for me! lol

Sonia
that's all i have

2 comments:

Unknown said...

See I do come and visit your blog!!!! but have you visited mine??? NO... lol just JK... I hope you had a happy thanksgiving! 8^)

Luv Ya All,
xoxoxoxoxo
Me

MysticsKryten said...

Wendy - i'm glad to see you finally listen to me!!! lol. jk. and i do visit yours!! several times a day in fact. so THERE! lol. love you!