Hay ya'll... it's me - Sonia. Just wanting to let ya'll know what's up... aint posted much in awhile, but i think everyone forgot about me... lol.
So. Last week was West Coast. I had a blast. The preaching was so awesome! If you didn't go, you missed out... sorry tk. i know you wanted to, and that's what counts. but i had just a great time! i was able to hang out with some old friends of mine in cali... missed a few who couldn't go. =( that was sad... but they wanted to go to... and that counts in my book. so anyways. yea.
the ride down was eventful. one of the cars in the caravan had some issues, and thank God everyone is safe. but leaving reno i had the girls. one was not feeling good. a lil' sick from not enough sleep. lol. so they got in the car with aunt alma. so i had josh and sarah. then after car issues, i had another kid. a cutie! it was precious! lol. so yeah. after arriving, we got ready for the first service!! preaching started out awesome! and just got more awesome as time went on! each preacher was def annointed! i can't wait for next year! infact, i already reserved 2 rooms. yay!! so now my uncle can go and all. already got it planned to save! yay! i'm so excited! well, i can't think of anything else to say on that, other than it was awesome!
came home, and first thing i did was go and see my boy. i must tell you, that kid! i love him!! and he loves me. heehee. when i saw him after coming home, he was SO EXCITED!!! heehee. he loves me!!
well, i'm at a blank right now at what to write. hence, i will close
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

2 comments:
Wish I could have been there with you - but too much work planning for my sister's big day - her wedding! Check out my blog for just a few of the pics. I still haven't recovered from that day. I've been sick for the last week, but sure hoping I'm all better for Thanksgiving! I want to enjoy all of the yummy food, along with giving THANKS to the LORD - He is so good!
Rhonda - sorry for taking so long in getting back to you here... I did see the pics of ur sisters wedding. she looked happy. and planning a wedding is hard stuff!! i think everyone should just elope. lol. jk. kinda. lol.
Post a Comment