Saturday, January 31, 2009

No Fleeps in church....

Hay ya'll - it's me - Sonia.

So, I must say I had a most enjoyable evening. Here I am back again at Janaya's. I had planned on being out here most if not all weekend, however, I have been offered some hours at work, hence, I am going to take them!! YAY ME!! <3>

So tonight, Josh and his darling bride came out to play games. And we ended up playing Balderdash. It was most fun!! And for the few that dont know the game... the "dasher" takes a card, reads a word that NO one has heard of, and you write the word down and make up a meaning. You give it to the "dasher" he/she reads all the meanings that everyone has wrote, including the REAL meaning of the word (as the dasher writes down the real meaning) and everyone tries to guess what the word really means. well, i did learn a few words this day. i learned i do wear fleeps. and in church!! now, i know this sounds quite horrible, but its only clodhoppers!!! lol!!! however, i have now looked up the word clodhoppers, and found out its fudge and wafers!!! lol. so apparently i do not wear food like that on me feet. it wouldn't make it out me room as i would have to eat the chocolate... and that would be BEFORE it was on my foot. and then i looked up fleep. and according to the dictionary, its not found. =( so, i guess i dont wear clodhoppers OR fleeps!! =( it was fun to say for a moment that i wore fleeps. only cos it sounded so funny!!!

well, now with all that said, hope ya'll have a good weekend. i'm off to knock on the door of the land of nod, and hope to see ya'll soon!!

Sonia
that's all i have

0 comments: