Hay guys. It's me - Sonia.
Just wanting to let you know I am no longer a lost rib. (I guess you just gotta know me to know what i mean... too much for me to go into right now right now. Perhaps later i will explain all that.....)
But, Mr. Right has finally come into me life!!! A nice lady introduced us, and it was love at first sight!!! He's so perfect! He's Godly, tall, attractive and I bet if i put a cowboy hat on him, he'd be country!!! lol. He's willing to take me shoe shopping, and he even admits that he is wrong, and I"M RIGHT!!! just couldn't get much better.... lol.
Here he is in the truck on our way to eat lunch this afternoon. He didn't even comment on my driving!!! He was ready to go shoe shopping... poor thing. He's so willing to go shoe shopping, he forgot we needed to eat. lol. And so yes. I just thought I would share with ya'll Mr. Right. Please make him feel welcome to the family....
Sonia
That's all I have

5 comments:
LOL ohhh that is just to cute! i must say he would be a gorgeous cowboy! Might even win at bronc busting if he had a chance to enter. I so wish I could pronounce his first name. Brother Right just seems so formal. Can I call him something for short?? So happy for you congratulations. I know this lady who introduced you was only trying to bring a smile to your face:):)
~HUGS~
ok how come my comments do not show up??
Sonia, I am so happy for you.
What was his name again? Pierre or Vincent? Sorry I couldnt' remember lol
Sis Cyndi - he's precious. he's such a gentleman and everything. You can call him Alex for short. And the lady that introduced us... I must say... she's a very nice lady. however, i must congradulate her for the mental pain she put me through... just knowing we were gonna meet, and it was destined. lol. and ur comments dont show up, cos i gotta see it first!!! lol
naya - pierre!?!?!? there's enough "french blood" around right now. lol. rofl. vincent? what is this... his name is alexander.. you can call him alex.
Ohhhhhhhh, man sorry about that.
I was off track there for a bit.
It's late so that may be why and I am dreading the whole getting up thing in the morning. lol
So anyways tell Alex hello
Goodnight
Post a Comment