Hay guys. It's me - Sonia.
Hay ya'll! Just wanting to let ya'll know i got a poll going on, and to view the photo in question, please visit the guestbook. a dear great friend of mine put the photo there, as i could NOT figure it out. lol
It is a photo that i have made. Took me awhile, but that is a combo of 2 photos, the flag, (duh) and me dog. aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww. how precious. however, i do know of a nice gentleman here that can put that picture on my back window. I think and i hope. i dont know exactly what the measurements need to be, but i'm hoping he can get that all worked out with what i am giving him. so please, your thoughts are def appreciated here guys.
thanks a bunch!
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

2 comments:
Hey there! You definitely need to get the word out and get more votes. I really like the picture, and think it's a wonderful idea to put it on the back of your truck... the only trepidation I'd have is it seems the doggy is a teensy-weensy bit blurry... but maybe it's supposed to be that way? The flag is so clear... I don't know... I love you and hope you're not offended that I just gave it an "okay" and not "perfect." Hugs.
Rhonda - I've sent a mass email, and got a few comments on how she is blurry. It's not quite supposed 2 be that way, but i think i should explain why she is. she is NOT a photogenic dog, and so anytime the camera comes out, she turnes around and you get the back side. she's like a bad teenager trying to take a picture. lol. so, with that said... i personally think she's a beautiful dog (i might be a teensy-weensy bit biased there...lol) and so to take a good picture of her standing with ears upright, i had to take a picture with her on the outside of the screen door as i hid inside taking the picture so i wouldn't get her backside. lol. hence, you see her through the screen door, making her blurry. i hope the guy can fix it... and if not, well, it's gonna be on the truck window anyways... i hope it comes out nice. and no, i 'm not offended about the vote. i dont offend easily... i hope.
love ya!
Post a Comment