Hay guys. It's me - Sonia.
So, quite abit happened since Tennessee. First, drove a loooooooooooong way to florida. I think it was a 13 hour drive. Left my friends house, then drove all through georgia then down into Florida, and then it rained. And rained some more. And rained somemore. The whole time in Florida it rained. Well, it might have stopped for about 1/2 hour at a time, every once in awhile, but for the most part, it RAINED! Had a really good visit there with family. The visit there was much too short in my opinion. Then, off to Texas.
Drove through Panama City for the view. It was of interest. Then through Alabama. Then Mississippi. By that time, it was time for sleep and food. And not in that order either. So, food at Cracker Barrel, then sleep at the hotel. Off the next morning for Waffle House. Every exit in Georgia has a Waffle House I think. It was quite tasty. Left Mississippi for Louisiana, which was nothing but a munch load of bridges in my opinion. We took a route that took us through New Orleans, which some damage from Katrina could still be seen. Then we finally made it into Texas. Then, we FINALLY made it to our destination in New Caney, which is above Houston a bit. Nice people up there. Stayed with them, and went to church on Sunday. Got to see some friends that I havn't seen in a long time. It was nice to see them. Then Monday, we went to see some cousins that I havn't seen in like 20 years!!! Had good food and fun. but it was HOT!!! for crying out loud!!! Tuesday, I got to see my grandpa which was nice. Wednesday, we left for what is known as "the valley" in texas. WAY south. Which is where we are now. Getting to spend a little time with my Grandma. and tomorrow getting to see other cousins that i havn't seen in forever!!! I think it was about 25 years or so that I havn't seen them. And I'm excited!!!
I must tell you tho, last night, (well, really early this morning... at 3!!!) there was a texas size thunder storm. The thunder woke me up!!! and lightning lit up the whole sky!!! and big drops of rain came down!! it was wow!!! Would have been nice if it were in the day or something, but to wake me up, for crying out loud. Oh well. God is in control of the weather. Then the storm passed on through, and i was able to go back to sleep. =)
So, now the masses are updated in Sonia-Land. And yes Wendy, I guess you are part of the masses. If you are one of the few that visits and reads, you are part of the masses. LOL. Well, I hope ya'll have a good weekend that's coming up!!
Sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

3 comments:
that is too much reading I want pictures!!!!
Lol i hope you are having lots of fun on your vacation... give my luv to mom and dad... miss you and love you all very much!!!
me
well cant sya i miss u...lol...jk..miss u to...i like your blg to!=D...having fun on ur vaca.?
Wendy - calm thyself. lol. pictures will come one day. i'm sure. maybe when i'm like 80. haha. jk. vacation was such a blast! mom and dad said hello. and we miss you!! you need to come visit me now!!
love ya!
Amber- i know you missed me!!! haha. jk. um, vaca was a BLAST!! but so good to be home!!!
love ya kid!!
sonia
Post a Comment