Hay guys - It's me Sonia.
So, I'm home. YAY!! After seeing the cousins and everything in South Texas, I was ready to come home. I think the huge massive Texas size beetle outside the hotel also had a huge part in that. lol. all i know it was a huge nasty ugly massive thing, and made me more than ready to come home.
But to pick up from vacation and update that... (sorry wendy, no pictures and more reading...) I went to my cousin Daniels graduation. Was pretty cool I guess. I admit I got bored. haha. we kept waiting for his name to be called, then we cheered nicely for him! YAY!!! then i ended up texting another cousin that couldn't go cos she's graduating tonight!!! and had to work last weekend to get time off for this weekend, so she didn't get to go. and she was missed.... =( oh well. then after the graduation, we went to my aunts house and just kinda hung out, and had pizza. then the following morning before driving back up to houston, we had breakfast with just about everyone! most of the grandkids that were in the area got together with my grandma. she was happy i think. and there were 4 generations, so of course had to do a kinda generational picture type thing. I also got to meet another aunt, and another cousin!! had a great time. then up to houston to get ready to fly home!! and i was more than ready by then!!
then flew home sunday morning. calm flights. i was so ready to see home. so glad to be home. then in all my sleepyness i went to church sunday night and am i glad i did. the service was just so awesome!!
and now that i'm home, back into the routine of life here. church, working, and hanging out with friends. which work is boring. lol. it's where i'm at now, just blogging away. then can't wait for tomorrow!!! i'm meeting one of my really good friends becky and her family, and the nelson's and matt tomorrow at the lake!!!!!!!!!!! becky and i planned this a month ago. and now the time has come to go!! i talked to her earlier, and the bum tells me they are all sitting around the campfire making s'mores!!! i was like "DONT TELL ME THIS!!!" haha. then she told me it rained out there pretty good today, and i told her that's what she gets for not taking me!!! heehee. oh well. at least i can go out there tomorrow! then she made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside by telling me that caleb was asking if i was coming.... so cute!!!! he's so adorable!!!
so that's life in sonia-land. just excited about tomorrow! and this month for crying out loud! awesome month! well, that's about it for now. have fun y'all!!
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

2 comments:
Hey Girl, it's me Dawna. I've been thinking about you and dropped by your page to see whatcha been up to. Sounds like life is keeping you busy. Same here busy,busy. Well I'll catch ya later. Bye
Sonia,
Like your background it reminds me of Texas... LOL...
Tia Alma =)
Post a Comment