Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthday's....

Hay guys... Its me - Sonia.

Now I can give you a proper update. I didn't wanna say too much about this weekend, as someone was having a surprise birthday party, and I didn't wanna be the one to spill the beans. My good friend Amy has a birthday this weekend, and her husband put together a birthday party for her. Luau style. Had a blast!!!! it was out at my friend Becky's house. Good food and great people were in attendance. Amy said she enjoyed herself, and that's what matters.

Today is also the birthday of my brother. He's getting old!!! lol. jk. not really, but being the baby of the family, i think i'm allowed to say that... yes?

Also, I think today was the wedding of my friend Jeff down in Cali. would have loved to have gone, but had to stay home and work. Which was good, but missed the wedding. I'm hoping Rhonda took many pictures!!! (hint hint girl!!! lol)

So, that's this weekend in Sonia-Land. I didn't get any pictures of anything, but it's ok. lol. So, I'm headed outta here now. Hope ya'll enjoy ur weekend! I'm going to enjoy the rest of mine, and I'm expecting God to do great things!! just cos He's awesome like that.

Sonia
CANT NOBODY DO ME LIKE JESUS!!!!
that's all i have

0 comments: