Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hay guys!

Hay guys. It's me - Sonia.

So, last weekend was birthday's and partys. And church sunday..... wow. all i can say is if you missed, you MISSED it. Pastor preached such an awesome message. I really needed that and it was majorly helpful. In fact, it's still helping me today!! I think that is one of those messages that will help me for a long time. Thank you Pastor... it was great!!! just what i needed!!!

This week has been uneventful. Still job hunting. Posted my resume to some job boards, and nothing yet. But I know God's going to provide the right one at just the right time. My time would have been about a month ago. But, my time is not the same as Gods time, and He's an on-time God!!! So, I know its all going to be good.

Tonight headed out to Fallon. Going to Sis. Carmellas house for a prayer party. I'm sure some food may be involved, but not TOO sure... so dont quote me on that. I just know for sure a prayer party.

Lunch with mom tomorrow. Kicking off the Light the Night!!! yay!!! I'll be walking again this year, so when I get it all situated, I'll let you guys know. Sponsors are def. welcome. I know its tough, but in honor of Matthew, I'll be headed out. I do know the walk this year is Sept, 12, and it's at the Marina. Which i hope is a lil' better than last year since that was downtown along the river thing. That was just crazy. but i'll definatly be keeping ya'll updated as that progresses.

I think that's all that's going on as of right now right now in sonia land.

sonia
that's all i have


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol thanx sonia i hope i would just out of no where grow 6 inches that would be cool so you all would stop with the short jokes...lol...actually im used to it so it dosent bother meh.
To bad you cant go camping i bet it will be a blast.
Your no fun anyways...lol..jk.

~shortay

MysticsKryten said...

u say to stop with all the short jokes, then you sign shorty. for crying out loud kid! maybe i'll just call you jolly. yep. that's it. i think i'll start calling you jolly. so yeah. wish i could go camping, but oh well. gotta work ya know. but you dont think i would be fun, which is quite sad actually, so yeah. anyways
love ya!
me