Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hay guys. It's me - Sonia.

Today was good. Heard some awesome preaching this morning. I know I definatly need God. I am nothing without Him! He wakes me up each morning, and sets me on my way, and for which I am thankful.

Went in to work. Got some hours which was nice. Then went to church, and heard another great message. God is just so awesome I tell you. However, bus 1 (left foot) is in need of going to the shop, and hurting BAD, so that was sad. So, after church, I came home, and put it up for awhile. Texted during the break of bus 1. Then, I made this awesome salad. I would call it a chef's salad, but it wasn't quite a "chefs" salad, so I called it a Sonia salad. haha. It did have more than lettuce and ranch. lol. It was quite tasty. Was starting to feel a lil' like Rachel Ray in the kitchen. lol.

So now i'm just chillen here at the computer. Thankful for another day of life. May God bless this week for ya'll!!!

Sonia
that's all i have

0 comments: