Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hay guys. It's me - Sonia.

So, I didn't post anything yesterday. It's been crazy/busy at work, and so I've definatly got some hours in. Which i'm really thankful. However, I havn't worked like this in awhile, so i'm def getting tired from it all. haha. So, to update from yesterday and today....

Yesterday.... I totally slept in. felt great. Did some laundry, and just kinda relaxed until work time. Then went it to work. Quite the uneventful night. Which was really nice. Then, as soon as I got home, I went to sleep!!! THAT has not happened in a loooooooooong time.

So, today, got up as early as I could, and went in. We are so busy at work!! It's great! I'm getting more hours than normal, and I've def. been thanking God!!! So, I went in, helped very little with laundry, and did the front desk work, which was quite abit today!!

Then.... after work.... went to downtown!! looked at some cars, and watched part of the cruise. left kinda early, but cars were starting to circle around by then... so it was aiight I guess. Then came home, now doing laundry for a uniform to be ready for work tomorrow....

So, not much going on still. Just getting in some extra hours, and liking that... Hope y'all have a good rest of ur weekend, and may you get a blessing from God this weekend, and Praise HIM for the victory!!!!'


Sonia
that's all i have

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol nice
my dad was telling me about a car like that but i never got a chance to see it =(
&luv yaz too!
well baii fo now.
(atleats until you update.)
(oh or until church ;).

MysticsKryten said...

Jolly - haha - glad to see you stop by. and i'm trying to keep things updated, but... gettin hard when nothin's going on!!! lol

love ya!
sonia