Hay guys. It's me - Sonia.
So, today was a day of work. The girl that works normally in the day during the week asked for today and tomorrow off as they have some special stuff going on over the weekend. So i was asked if i wanna work in the morning, or night. Well, those that know me, know I do not do my best work in the morning, so I prefered night. yay me! so the other girl that works there was given the day shift. however, silly thing that she is, asked if i wanted to work in the morning. of course not! i think she's nuts!! so she then asked if i could at least go in earlier so she can leave earlier, so i am going to be getting more hours again!!! NICE! I always knew God would supply somehow even when i saw no way, He did, and that's what matters.
So, I did a few things around the house, got ready, and went in to work tonight. A few more people leaving than coming in now, but that's ok. I think the Army National Guard is down to a few rooms. They used to take up at least half of the hotel. One group alone was about 30 rooms, and we had at least 2 of the groups, but now they are slowly going home as their training is done. They have been some awesome people!
Nothing else of excitement this day in Sonia-Land. And I can't think of any stories to share, or any thoughts of much right now. Hope you have a great friday!!!
Sonia
that's all i have
So, today was a day of work. The girl that works normally in the day during the week asked for today and tomorrow off as they have some special stuff going on over the weekend. So i was asked if i wanna work in the morning, or night. Well, those that know me, know I do not do my best work in the morning, so I prefered night. yay me! so the other girl that works there was given the day shift. however, silly thing that she is, asked if i wanted to work in the morning. of course not! i think she's nuts!! so she then asked if i could at least go in earlier so she can leave earlier, so i am going to be getting more hours again!!! NICE! I always knew God would supply somehow even when i saw no way, He did, and that's what matters.
So, I did a few things around the house, got ready, and went in to work tonight. A few more people leaving than coming in now, but that's ok. I think the Army National Guard is down to a few rooms. They used to take up at least half of the hotel. One group alone was about 30 rooms, and we had at least 2 of the groups, but now they are slowly going home as their training is done. They have been some awesome people!
Nothing else of excitement this day in Sonia-Land. And I can't think of any stories to share, or any thoughts of much right now. Hope you have a great friday!!!
Sonia
that's all i have

0 comments:
Post a Comment