Hay guys. It's me - Sonia.
So major blog fail!!! wow. However, I have not even been at a computer since the last posting, but really no excuse I guess. However, here is another update in Sonia-land.
Work has been going back to normal. We did get busy with the Army National Guard, but they are mostly gone now. I can only think of about 4 left that are leaving this week. Then the tourist for Hot August Nights are gone. The catering team that was in for the golf tournament is gone, and gone back to kinda slow. However, Labor Day Weekend is coming up, and Air races, and Street Vibrations. That always gets us business. So, hopefully back up on the hours. {I hope...}
Been going through my stuff that has been in storage for YEARS! some of its from when I had my own house, and some from when i was just a young tyke!! So that's been an interesting ordeal. Getting rid of some stuff, and repacking other stuff. That's been of interest.
What else.... seems like there is something going on that I dont remember.... hmmm.. I really aint THAT old. lol. I'm going to be 23 come this next birthday. I hear your only as old as you feel, and I definatly dont feel as old as I'm really gonna be, so i'm gonna go back to being 23. I woulda went back a few more years, but i do share a birthday with a good friend, and being 21 and 22 was not fun for her, so we are going back to 23. which is good. it's a nice young age. So, just dont look at my birth documents, and we'll go with that!!! lol hahahaha. besides, its my birthday, so i can make those rules. I decided.
Well, since nothing really going on, I guess i'll close for now. hope you have a good one!!
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

1 comments:
well then i want to go back to being about 10.
lol
just for the sake of not having to be old.
Post a Comment