Hay guys. It's me - Sonia.
So, I dont think my last post came out exactly as I meant, but oh well. I dont know how to say things very well in writing. well, I could, but it would take some MAJOR work, and that was not something i really wanted to do. it's my ramblings for crying out loud, not a school report. lol.
There's somewhat of an update. My photo ordeal with Liz was not completed. lol. I took a few pics, and they came out ok. however, can't post any, since she aint seen them yet. hence, sorry ya'll, can't show them to you. but, it was also really cloudy that day, bad sunlight, and so we post poned the whole ordeal. until when? good question. haha.
So, the "drunk bob dillon" is still at the local parr hotel {jail} for those of you that dont live in the area. Apparently, there is more than him just being drunk and disturbing the peace. However, I do not have facts, so I'm not going to really tell you that story much, just know I think I helped out society!! hahahahahaha.
Well, last time I went to go donate blood, I received a letter from the blood people stating that i have plenty of platelets, and if i would like, they could take some from me. I was excited, and made the appointment to go down. However, I didn't eat the proper food before going, and the hemoglobin thingy didn't pass the hemoglobin test, hence i was unable to donate my platelets today. So the nice lady there gave me a pamphlet to tell me how to raise the hemoglobin thingys in my blood, and the first item on the list made me so happy. it was steak. which is wonderful. I know some people may be vegetarians, and I respect that. However, I did not climb my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian. Hence, i really like my cow. I like to eat and wear my cow. lol. so, because i did not pass the hemoglobin ordeal thingy today, i am going to be eating lots of red meat this week, however, it also said that caffeine could take iron from your body, which is bad, cos i sure do like me some tea. So, i'm not sure how this is going to work out.
well, i think this is about it for now. i have drawn a blank as to what to write about.
sonia
that's all i have
Outreach
10 years ago

1 comments:
drunk bob dillan?????
Post a Comment