Thursday, January 14, 2010

FAIL!!!!

Hay ya'll. It's me. Sonia.

So, it's only been about 12 years, and I aint really posted. So i'm going to now. Please don't fall off chairs, fall over, anything. I dont want no one getting hurt over these things. lol

All is well. Still nothing new!! can you believe it!??? lol. there's really nothing that goes on in my life that is "blog worthy". however, i guess i'll post thoughts, and the such. get back into this thing.

I must say, I am so ready for spring. The lake is calling me!! I need to answer the call. Go spend time with Mother Earth. Nature. God's natural beauty. I am DONE with this cold weather business. So, with that said, anyone know of a spring dance to do?

I think that's it for now. Ive been told I need to eat now, hence, I am off to find food.

Have a good week ya'll!!!

Sonia
that's all i have

0 comments: