Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hi.

Hay ya'll. It's me - Sonia.

Still the sameness of nothing going on. As you may know (if you read Janaya's blog) the game of the week is hide-and-go-seek. Dakota likes to play a lot. However, I have been able to not hide!! just go seek. And that kid finds the most oddest of places to hide. Like in the refridgerator as you may know. HAHA!! But, I've always been able to find him so far. '_'

Saw some blue sky today!!! That made me happy. I like to see blue sky, and warm sunshine. it wasn't totally warm, but still, summer better hurry. I am just sick of the cold, the snow, and just about sick of the rain!!

I was reading some old post, and reading about donating blood. I am so happy!! I have started donating platelets. Takes a longer time, but goes towards more lives that really need it. So I have been doing that. Plus, you get to do that every 7 days, but you cant do it so many times in a year. So, if you go every other week, your good to go all year long. I have changed my diet somewhat to get more iron so that the stupid hemoglobin things passes everytime!! So with the being the 3rd week (maybe 4th?) i have been able to go 2 times so far this year, with my appointment to go again in 13 days!! yay!!!

Other than that, nothing new. Same old exciting nothingness in Sonia-land. Thanks for stopping by!!

Sonia
that's all i have

1 comments:

Dallas and Dakota's Mom said...

Your tired of the rain?????!!!!!!
I thought you said you were enjoying it, or you liked it or something along those lines :-O